Emerson Industrial Automation

Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerson Industrial Automation

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in June 2014.

Did normal phone interview. Was then called that day for a face to face interview the following day. Had 5 people all shoot questions at me. Some technical some normal HR hiring questions. Lasted one hour and forty five minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Give three one word business adjectives to describe yourself   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in October 2011.

During the interview process there were multiple steps. Each interview had more and more people. It was a good experience. The only downside to the whole process was how much time everything took.

Short

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in December 2010.

There was one phone interview, and then I went in for a in person interview. All they asked was normal interview questions. Strengths and weeknesses, number one priority which is always safety. then I was taken on a tour of plant. It took about 15 min.

Web Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in August 2010.

The interviews went well. I met the major players that I'd be working with. The second interview was another gathering with the team in a more informal setting to talk over any problems or obstacles. Overall, the process was very quick and communication was good. From start to finish, the entire interview process took about three weeks, which I found much more satisfying that with some companies, where this can stretch out for months.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Mankato, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Mankato, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in March 2009.

Met with two managers at separate times during the interview. Also met with two or three people in the engineering group. Questions were about previous employment positions, what areas of engineering those involved, and what software was used. It took about four hours for the interview, a plant tour, and meeting several people in the group. Was taken out to lunch by one manager before heading back home.

No negotiation.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in April 2009.

easy interview process. consisted only for few hours

none