Emerson Industrial Automation

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in June 2014.

Interview Details – Did normal phone interview. Was then called that day for a face to face interview the following day. Had 5 people all shoot questions at me. Some technical some normal HR hiring questions. Lasted one hour and forty five minutes.

Interview Question – Give three one word business adjectives to describe yourself   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler
Florence, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in December 2010.

Interview Details – There was one phone interview, and then I went in for a in person interview. All they asked was normal interview questions. Strengths and weeknesses, number one priority which is always safety. then I was taken on a tour of plant. It took about 15 min.

Interview Question – Why I was leaving current employer   View Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
North Mankato, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in March 2009.

Interview Details – Met with two managers at separate times during the interview. Also met with two or three people in the engineering group. Questions were about previous employment positions, what areas of engineering those involved, and what software was used. It took about four hours for the interview, a plant tour, and meeting several people in the group. Was taken out to lunch by one manager before heading back home.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Web Marketer Interview

Web Marketer
Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews went well. I met the major players that I'd be working with. The second interview was another gathering with the team in a more informal setting to talk over any problems or obstacles. Overall, the process was very quick and communication was good. From start to finish, the entire interview process took about three weeks, which I found much more satisfying that with some companies, where this can stretch out for months.

Interview Question – How do you handle mistakes?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Emerson Industrial Automation in April 2009.

Interview Details – easy interview process. consisted only for few hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Emerson Industrial Automation? Contribute to the Community!