Emerson Motor Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerical Interview

Clerical

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Emerson Motor Company in December 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the immediate team I would working with, then their management, then with Human Resources. I felt comfortable with my team immediately and felt it was mutual. I was positive that I would be "the chosen one". The environment was friendly and very business casual but extremely professional. Many, many meetings though!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I had come to the company from a union environment, where everything was laid out for you with no negotiation, so was unfamiliar with the negotiation phase. I must say I sold myself short on the salary because i just needed to be employed as soon as possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emerson Motor Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson Motor Company Clerical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emerson Motor Company employees and interview candidates.