Emerson Network Power

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Test Technician Interview

Delaware, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emerson Network Power in January 2008.

Interview Details – Lame electronic theory test, and an interveiw with Villareal.

Interview Question – Not to many questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE, you get what they give you, just like the work environment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Test Technician Interview

Stockton, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Network Power in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied in person and was called by HR manager to set up a time for an interview on-site. First interview with HR manager. Was asked about my background, how I learned about the position, and what I knew about the company. Second interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Was asked about job-related experience and problem solving skills. The manager had a circuit drawn on a whiteboard and asked me to trouble shoot it. Last interview with one of the most senior employees. This last person makes sure that you have the required skill set for the job, in my case electricity fundamentals and schematics. Finally, I had a tour visit to the shop led by one of the supervisors where he goes over many of the dangers of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Make sure you know what is the average salary for that position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerson Network Power

Worked for Emerson Network Power? Contribute to the Community!

Emerson Network Power Videos

Emerson Network Power – Why Work for Us?

Regardless of your size, you can’t afford for your vital business systems to go down. At Emerson Network Power, we’ve built our capabilities on delivering reliable power, precision cooling, connectivity and embedded… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson Network Power Test Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emerson Network Power employees and interview candidates.