Emerson Network Power Test Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delaware, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emerson Network Power in January 2008.

Lame electronic theory test, and an interveiw with Villareal.

Interview Questions
NONE, you get what they give you, just like the work environment.

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson Network Power

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Network Power in November 2011.

Applied in person and was called by HR manager to set up a time for an interview on-site. First interview with HR manager. Was asked about my background, how I learned about the position, and what I knew about the company. Second interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Was asked about job-related experience and problem solving skills. The manager had a circuit drawn on a whiteboard and asked me to trouble shoot it. Last interview with one of the most senior employees. This last person makes sure that you have the required skill set for the job, in my case electricity fundamentals and schematics. Finally, I had a tour visit to the shop led by one of the supervisors where he goes over many of the dangers of the job.

Interview Questions
    Make sure you know what is the average salary for that position.

Worked for Emerson Network Power? Contribute to the Community!