Emerson Process Management Engineering Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in April 2012.

Started with a phone interview discussing experience and how it fits position. In person interview came about a week later. It consisted of four one-on-one interviews. Each of those had a few "think of a time when (blank) happened..." along with questions about resume.

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson Process Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in February 2012.

the job is entry, I am female experienced engineer in China, after immigrated into U.S. and few years gap of no job for taking care of child. recently graduated with master degree in engineering. I guess that they are looking for new grads with on experience, that is the reason for not get future interview...

Interview Questions
    • what is your most successful project or work you have done before.   View Answer
    • what is your weakness?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in December 2011.

organized, met with a panel of potential staff members and managers

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to work here and where do you see yourself in 5 yrs.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in April 2012.

a written test followed by an interview,,,then called to the company and there three to four pis were taken wid people of higher posts in the company,,,after that the results were declared

Interview Questions
    • technical questions relating to my stream...   View Answer
    • family background, is there a problem in travelling, have a passport or not??   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in January 2009.

only one interviewer, himself seems not comfortable being the interviewer. he asked me a few routine question from a list. only took half a hour to finish the interview.

Interview Questions
    no neg, the payment is fix for intern

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Emerson Process Management in February 2008.

It's just the normal interview, asking about my strengths and weaknesses. All the usual stuff that you will get from the interview books.

Interview Questions
    • can you describe the best achievement that you've had?   Answer Question

Worked for Emerson Process Management? Contribute to the Community!