Emerson Interview Questions in Sidney, OH

Updated Jun 7, 2015

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emerson (Sidney, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially phone interview then on site interview with 5 different people then had to do power point presentation sent by Email then a background check . Interview was very easy. They were not trying to trip or anything . They just want somebody to fill the position it seems.

Interview Questions

• Education, work experiences given I have no Business degree and applying for Manager of business Development but it seems a business degree is not required for a business development job here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer negotiable . They seem they want good candidates at that location.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Emerson (Sidney, OH).

Interview

Applied for 1 position, and was called in for an interview. Interview was for some different position I did not apply for. Then I was interviewed by the HR Department who had glowing comments about my skills related to yet a different position that I did not apply for. The HR rep told me they would be "in touch soon". Three weeks later I got an automated "Thank You" reject note email for yet another position I did not apply for.

Interview Questions

• The whole experience was baffling, confusing, and completely unexpected.   Answer Question

Emerson Response

Jan 16, 2014Social Marketing Manager

We appreciate constructive feedback, so thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. This is certainly not our standard and we will take into account your comments.

Transport Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Emerson (Sidney, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

Had 1:1 interview with four different people. They were very nice and I received a tour around the plant.