Emerson Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

5.0

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Emerson.

Interview

Recruited on campus and had my initial interview at school. Heard back relatively quickly and scheduled a follow-up interview at the headquarters location. Interviewed with 6 people throughout the day, the time ranging from 30 minutes to an hour each. Great down to earth people. Some interviews were behavioral, others were just conversational. Not a high stress interview process although it can be a long day.

Interview Questions

• Did not have any highly technical questions or "thought process" questions. Did try to get in to my weaknesses asking "what would your former boss tell me you really need to develop"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emerson

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Emerson in May 2011.

Interview

In this interview, I had to meet with 3 different groups of people. The first group consisted of a small panel of 4 individuals. They were all reps from the team of which I would be working with in the future job. Next, I met with an HR recruiter. Then, I met with an HR director.

Interview Questions

The job was put on hold, and no offer was made.