Emirates Airline

3.1

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Emirates Airline in June 2014.

Interview process was a bit weird. Only one person from Emirates showed up, she started with a company video, then we got divided into groups. We did one simple group exercise and then a 10 sec interview with the recruiter. After that the give you a piece of paper letting you know if you made it to the next round.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The Skype interview process is the first step and I am still going through the process but will share the experience so far.

Questions included: Why EK? Why the specific position and why is it important ? More details on your educational history, the skills the educational and working history can bring to the specified position etc.

Have details of your work, education and any achievements to hand.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest, there wasn't an unexpected question as I had researched what interviews like this usually entail.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Emirates Airline.

I felt like I was on American Idol. First round, second round, third round, final interview. I can't say the interview was hard -- just be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you've been in an argument with a coworker.   Answer Question

Stewardess Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Airline in June 2010.

Easy; applied on line, went to an "Open da", than face to face interview. Got the job offer after 1 week. Very smooth!

Not Available in UAE

Cabin Crew Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Emirates Airline.

I had applied for the Cabin Crew position online and received an email back within the next few days. This email told me to come to a group interview at the Fairmont.

This group interview process was extremely long, and I feel as though they did not obtain much information from us.

The first part required us to watch 2 videos, then we proceeded to individually hand in our resumes to the recruiters. They narrowed the group down after the first step.

The second step was an "ice breaker" type exercise. They narrowed it down after this as well.

The third step was a scenario based group discussion. After this step, whoever was left could move onto the final interview.

I made it to this stage and I am currently waiting for my response. The final interview consisted of general work related questions regarding situations with others as well as a question regarding your experience with people of different cultures.

Wish me luck!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were around a different culture.   Answer Question

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Airline.

I applied on their portal. I got an interview call after a month or so. Starts with an assessment where you have to give a presentation followed by a group role model discussion. shortlisted candidates are then invited for an interview

Interview Questions
    Negotiate strongly on the remuneration. Try to join before 1 Oct to ensure you are entitled for the annual bonus

Sales Coordinator Interview

It was very quickly , not personal questionass, they never got back to me.. I was not surprised, people who work in HR for Emirates are low paid and not experienced..

Interview Questions
    • are you a computer literate, since you were a cabin crew before...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Airline.

Rather long process.First on the phone with HR. Through the 2nd stage, which was composed of panel discussion and drawing a process map and a presentation. There were about 4 more candidates for the same role which made it slightly awkward whilst the discussion panel. All of use were trying really hard.

Interview Questions

IT Service Delivery Manager/Project Manager for MRO/Airline Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Emirates Airline in April 2014.

My CV was shortlisted by a recruiting agency and was forwarded to Emirates IT. The interview begins with a

Day 1. Telephone interview with Senior Service Delivery Manager. Questions mostly revolved around what you have done so far. If shortlisted you go to the next round.

Day 2. This involved some analytical test where you are given figures/shapes and you are supposed to spot the odd one. There were about 20 questions to be completed in 5 minutes. Its a pretty tall order if you have not practiced this before. Accuracy in this test is more important than having a high score. Next an online psychometric assessment ( doesn't have any right or wrong answers)is conducted. A psychologist then sits with your scores and psychoanalyses you. She of course shares with you her conclusions and the same is submitted to the line manager.

Day 3. A case study is given on a project and you are supposed to cull out key points and present it as though you are the project manager. Be mindful of the WBS. You would be required to create a high level Gantt chart and explain the sequencing. You are also supposed to identify clearly the project risks in the presentation. Next you are given a test with 20 questions testing your project management knowledge. some of the questions asked were as follows;

Critical path is the shortest path in the gantt chart .True or false?

A couple of questions involving activity times and sequencing are given and you need to identify the critical path

After the test a role play is conducted. You have been appointed project manager of a project that has gone over budget and is also going over schedule soon. Your task is not to make tall promises as the organization that has appointed you clearly doesn't want you to promises more resources. The client is very unhappy and you need to meet and convince him with a plan

Interview Questions
    • The role play case was the following and needs some degree of diplomacy.Please be very careful here as slip could be construed as bad stakeholder management.

Please refer below to the role play case.

View Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Airline.

Advertisement had all the details, expectations, the HR played a minimal role, the decisions are with the line and technical / domain heads. The process is detailed and had multiple steps and that helped bring out what we missed earlier giving enough opportunity to showcase experience and strengths you possess. But again, it comes down to the people across you on the day.

Interview Questions
    • Your unique contribution in the project where you have done so many things.   Answer Question

Worked for Emirates Airline? Contribute to the Community!