Emirates Airline Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Overall, there is a 4 step process to being hired.
    The first three steps you must go through involve the dropping off of your CV, a presentation of the company, a brief presention involving a random object, and then finally a group project.
    In my group, it started at 200 people and only 15 people made it to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• In what way were you faced with a cultural challenged?
      In what way have you respected another culture?
      In what way have you been most challenged at the work place?

Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emirates Airline.

Interview

Like is already everywhere written, it was almost totally the some procedure. I went for invitation day. You come inside and you get small paper where is written more details about work, accommondation, transport, salary, probation period etc. After you go to give to the recruiter your CVC while can be given to you some simply questions like why you would like to work for for Emirates. After you watch two movies about work and about Dubai, where the recruitor can ask people what they already know about it. After you have break. The recruitor chose people with highlighting names on paper who is gonna move to the next round. In the next round you work in the group with some cards of subjects and you have to tell what you can do with it (mine oppinion - the most stupid and unusual answer), after some people left. Next round - you in group as travel agent and you have to tell the best idea what to the in the city on card you have. People left. Another round - work group - card as hotel manager and you have to decide who gonna get place in hotel and stay and who doesnt and why. There doesnt exist the good and wrong answer.. Big discussion and mess. While this time the recruitor is asking person by person behind a wall if you can touch line on wall on your tip toes without shoes and may ask some questions about your last work and some another. After our all group went out and wait for second group (1h 15m) after some people left and the rest went write english test (7 exercises for one hour). Who made it continue for face to face interview next day or more.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Emirates Airline.

Interview

They put you in a room with a group of people and they show you a few videos and discuss things you have looked at and the questions you may have. Then they look.at your resume and call you up one by one asking you what you do and then after all resumes have been looked over they highlight the names that moves on to the next stage of the process

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Emirates Airline.

Interview

I applied online to be called to a group interview in Melbourne. The group interview was basically an introduction to the company as well as group activities to see how you cope with scenarios and interact with other people. My advice is to not be too quite or too outspoken. They tell you at the end of the day if you are successful and then you will be called back for a one on one interview much like other interviews for other companies.

Interview Questions

• They were all standard interview questions. Maybe why you want to work for Emirates?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are sent a contract to sign detailing all aspects of the job that is non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Emirates Airline (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a bit weird. Only one person from Emirates showed up, she started with a company video, then we got divided into groups. We did one simple group exercise and then a 10 sec interview with the recruiter. After that the give you a piece of paper letting you know if you made it to the next round.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The Skype interview process is the first step and I am still going through the process but will share the experience so far.

Questions included: Why EK? Why the specific position and why is it important ? More details on your educational history, the skills the educational and working history can bring to the specified position etc.

Have details of your work, education and any achievements to hand.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, there wasn't an unexpected question as I had researched what interviews like this usually entail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emirates Airline (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I felt like I was on American Idol. First round, second round, third round, final interview. I can't say the interview was hard -- just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've been in an argument with a coworker.   Answer Question

Stewardess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Emirates Airline in June 2010.

Interview

Easy; applied on line, went to an "Open da", than face to face interview. Got the job offer after 1 week. Very smooth!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Available in UAE

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Emirates Airline.

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. In - Person CV collection (arrive early, well groomed and dress, smile!)
    3. Brief Introduction
    4. Reach Test (no heels or shoes allowed)
    5. Group Interview (discussion, questions and observations)
    6. Language Test
    7. Second Group Interview
    8. Final Interview

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Emirates Airline in January 2015.

Interview

The event was held in Hong Kong on Jan.10th. It was for cv drop. There were more or less 700 candidates. It was my first time to drop cv to Emirates. The whole process was enjoyable though i did not make it to the second round. Yet, nice meetin new people there!