Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emirates Group
- Cabin Crew (2)
- Marketing (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- PR Manager (1)
- Crew (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Airport Customer Service Agent (1)
- Revenue Coordinator (1)
- Business Technology Manager (1)
- Airport Services Agent (1)
- Senior Maintenance Technician (1)
- IT Continuity Manager (1)
- Restaurant Food and Beverage Supervisor (1)
- Ramp Controller (1)
- Supply Chain Graduate Programmer - Nestle Middle East (1)
- EMERGENCY PLANNING COORDINATOR (1)
- Manager Solutions Delivery (1)
- Airside Operator (1)
- Business Development and Planning Specialist- SD and Cabin Crew (1)
- Junior Network Engineer (1)
Cabin Crew Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Emirates Group in May 2011.
First of all i would really like to thank the interviews,One from slovokia and and another one from morocco.They were all fair in their job.I really didnt expect that.So i was employed in jordan in a five star hotel.My greatest career has always been to become a cabin crew.I really like to give back to the community.So have always been applying online without getting tired.One day i received an email for an Emirate interview in Amman with an agency called Reach.Then later on,they called me to confirm my presence.So i had to take some days to travel to amman from Aqaba.I did my day one interview that included,Introduction to the company,Group presentation,Height ,skills test and how my work relates to the position and how well i can tackle problems myself through group discussion.I passed all my interview for day one.Day two was now one on one,i was asked to give instances where i have had difficult guests and was able to tackle it myself and also where i was defeated had to call my manager to intervene,also why i want the job and also if i was willing to relocate.Finally,i did an IQ test,whereby i was given puzzles.So after that i waited for the reply between 3-4wks.When i got the reply i was so hurt knowing that i had given it all my best but it failed me because they told me to try after a year.But since then i have never given up i must rise to my career.Please my dear fellows never give up just take all the risk but in the end you will enjoy ur sweat.Thanx
- How will you give the first priority and why in the case where we have only one sit in the flight remaining?a)A disabled man,b)A frequent flier who holds a paltinium card,c)A known business man all over the world and d)A tourism minister Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Emirates Group
Cabin Crew InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Emirates Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2011.
The first day was just an Open Day.So everybody left an updated Cv and Photos to the Interviewers.
2' day: Screening day:- a Team work in english with a mission.An english test. second team work.
3' Day:A Psycological Test about your decision making,leadership,teamwork experience..etc.Then a personal interview. in the end an Oxford Q.I intelligence (logical and maths).
- Tell me when you have had a difficult situation,where,when,names of persons involved and how did you resolve it? Answer Question