Emirates Group Interview Questions & Reviews

16 interviews

3.2

EMERGENCY PLANNING COORDINATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Emirates Group in October 2011.

3-stage procedure for the shortlisted candidates:The first stage involved team work on a hypothetical emergency case. Second stage: Commenting on a extract from the company's emergency procedures. Preparing a presentation regarding your action plan during the first 90 days at work and then presenting this to the HR team. Third and final stage (only for 2 candidates): IQ test, psychological evaluation and interview and final interview with HR team and the line manager.

Interview Questions
    • Decsribe a conflict with your superiors and the way you handled it   Answer Question

Supply Chain Graduate Programmer - Nestle Middle East Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Emirates Group.

I applied online in February, you have to fill the whole application to be considered. Three days later, I received an Online Assessment invitation, it's a timed Psychometric Test, including Verbal, numerical, and Abstract reasoning. By the 24th of April, I received an invitation to the HR interview. After the interview, there was another pen and paper psychometric test. Then I received the invitation to the two-day Assessment center in Dubai. The 1st day consisted of: Negotiation exercise, group exercise, individual exercise and a presentation. I did not pass the first day, but whoever passes, gets an overnight case study, and has to prepare a PPT presentation.

Interview Questions
    • You need to be prepared for tough questions regarding the case studies you get in the Assessment center. Be creative with your answers.   Answer Question

IT Continuity Manager Interview

Found the role through the group career website which is excellent and provides great details; Had a telephonic interview first to describe my profile; Then had a face to face to face with would be boss and his boss along with HR representatives; Interview was open and professional; It was a good experience

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Group in January 2009.

Was recommended by friends and skipped the pyschometric test

I was offered a higher salary than a colleague who had worked there for 6 months. When this person found out (through admin staff) their salary was adjusted.

Junior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Emirates Group in May 2008.

One interview, 10 minutes

Take it or leave it.

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Emirates Group in August 2012.

Phone interview with a 2-day assessment and interviews when successful. 6 candidates - preparation of a PR case, group discussion, and presentation of the case in front of HR and hiring manager. Successful candidates (3) invited for the next day: psychological testing, verbal and abstract testing, interview with psychologist and then HR and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • They want a reference of the applicant's current manager. That's quite a lot to ask for and nobody in the pool of candidates was comfortable with that request (obviously!).   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Emirates Group in March 2008.

Was very smooth ,every one was very friendly

Interview Questions
    • If I want to conitnue to work in this job for long tine   Answer Question
    Very well ,

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Emirates Group in August 2009.

Very comprehensive assessments involving psych tests, in-basket assignments and behavoural internviews. This was followed by more interviews and reference checks. I was also invited to engage with other team members to build my understanding of how the team rolls. The final stage was conducted by video link. All up, a very satisfactory process.

Interview Questions
    Very constructive. The first offer was a little low and was later increased to reach agreement.

Ramp Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emirates Group in June 2011.

online application, call for written test, group discussion, powepoint presentation, psycometric test and final interview

Interview Questions
    • desciption of self along with previous experience   View Answer
    • situation problem solving people management and soft skills   View Answer

Senior Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 10 months - interviewed at Emirates Group in December 2010.

The hiring process of Emirates group is systematic and well planned. Only online applications are being scrutinised and eligible candidates are being shortlisted for English language proficiancy test first. Those who pass with 80% marks will be called for skill test followed by personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Did you make a mistake in your job ever ? if yes please describe   View Answer
    • Do you usaly face any problems with your colleages ? Describe any one incident.   View Answer

Worked for Emirates Group? Contribute to the Community!