Emirates NBD Interview Questions

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Arbitrary - typically a one-on-one with the prospective / intended Boss (with stereotypical questions like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave current employer, how do you measure your success, etc.) + a ProfilesXT or SHL OPQ personality ,mapping which is secondary (and mostly not taken that seriously)

Interview Questions

• May be something as stupid as - "Why should i hire you? "   Answer Question

Negotiation

"I'll be happy to join, but I do have offers from other organisations... organisations that are equally if not more, esteemed as your. And I'd hate to let go of your offer for a little amount of money.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Not much diffcult for experienced professsionals

Chief Risk Officer KSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Very professional HR and very professional management team. Process is candidate friendly. Adequate opportunity to express oneself and present oneself in best terms. They emphasize attitude of the candidate a lot and conduct a separate assessment on attitude.

Interview Questions

• What do you think in terms of your USP which you believe other candidates do not have and therefore justifies your selection for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate well as the HR pointed out budget constraint. Later I realized it was a true constraint and I would have no solution year after year for the reduction from previous job pay I did accept because of my preference to this organization. But I do not regret because the work environment is professional.

MENA Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2010.

Interview

The first step was an interview with the head of the department. The next steps would be two more intereviews. After that applicants needed to fill in a few forms. Later there would be some tests. The offer would be made after that.

Manager Network Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2009.

Interview

you first meet with the hiring department manager in the first round, if selected, you then meet with the HR deaprtment

Interview Questions

• Why did i relocate and move to dubai   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is easy to negotiate if you are the canddiate that the company is looking for

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2008.

Interview

Technical interview with multiple rounds with business leaders in Risk followed by an interaction with CRO, HR interview, Psychometric Test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth, Must be aware of market compensation and your ask should be in line with it, also depends on your prior experience - MNC or prior consulting experience is preferred.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD (Amman (Jordan)) in January 2008.

Interview

first they've contacted me by phone, then we made the interview, there were three interviewers, they asked me about my self and why i wanna join them, and so

Interview Questions

• will you gonna stay with us for ever?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing