Emirates NBD

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emirates NBD.

Interview Details – Arbitrary - typically a one-on-one with the prospective / intended Boss (with stereotypical questions like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave current employer, how do you measure your success, etc.) + a ProfilesXT or SHL OPQ personality ,mapping which is secondary (and mostly not taken that seriously)

Interview Question – May be something as stupid as - "Why should i hire you? "   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – "I'll be happy to join, but I do have offers from other organisations... organisations that are equally if not more, esteemed as your. And I'd hate to let go of your offer for a little amount of money.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Fraud Analyst
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emirates NBD.

Interview Details – Not much diffcult for experienced professsionals

Interview Question – Subject level knowledge based questions   Answer Question

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Credit Risk Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emirates NBD in April 2008.

Interview Details – Technical interview with multiple rounds with business leaders in Risk followed by an interaction with CRO, HR interview, Psychometric Test

Interview Question – Credit Risk Modeling Experience in details   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth, Must be aware of market compensation and your ask should be in line with it, also depends on your prior experience - MNC or prior consulting experience is preferred.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Customer Service Officer
Amman (Jordan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emirates NBD in January 2008.

Interview Details – first they've contacted me by phone, then we made the interview, there were three interviewers, they asked me about my self and why i wanna join them, and so

Interview Question – will you gonna stay with us for ever?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Manager Network Interview

Manager Network
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Emirates NBD in May 2009.

Interview Details – you first meet with the hiring department manager in the first round,
if selected, you then meet with the HR deaprtment

Interview Question – Why did i relocate and move to dubai   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is easy to negotiate if you are the canddiate that the company is looking for

Worked for Emirates NBD? Contribute to the Community!