Emirates NBD

Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emirates NBD.

Arbitrary - typically a one-on-one with the prospective / intended Boss (with stereotypical questions like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave current employer, how do you measure your success, etc.) + a ProfilesXT or SHL OPQ personality ,mapping which is secondary (and mostly not taken that seriously)

Interview Questions
    • May be something as stupid as - "Why should i hire you? "   Answer Question
    "I'll be happy to join, but I do have offers from other organisations... organisations that are equally if not more, esteemed as your. And I'd hate to let go of your offer for a little amount of money.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD.

Not much diffcult for experienced professsionals

Chief Risk Officer KSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD in August 2012.

Very professional HR and very professional management team. Process is candidate friendly. Adequate opportunity to express oneself and present oneself in best terms. They emphasize attitude of the candidate a lot and conduct a separate assessment on attitude.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think in terms of your USP which you believe other candidates do not have and therefore justifies your selection for this role?   View Answer
    I could not negotiate well as the HR pointed out budget constraint. Later I realized it was a true constraint and I would have no solution year after year for the reduction from previous job pay I did accept because of my preference to this organization. But I do not regret because the work environment is professional.

Manager Network Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emirates NBD in May 2009.

you first meet with the hiring department manager in the first round,
    if selected, you then meet with the HR deaprtment

Interview Questions
    It is easy to negotiate if you are the canddiate that the company is looking for

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emirates NBD in April 2008.

Technical interview with multiple rounds with business leaders in Risk followed by an interaction with CRO, HR interview, Psychometric Test

Interview Questions
    Smooth, Must be aware of market compensation and your ask should be in line with it, also depends on your prior experience - MNC or prior consulting experience is preferred.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amman (Jordan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates NBD in January 2008.

first they've contacted me by phone, then we made the interview, there were three interviewers, they asked me about my self and why i wanna join them, and so

nothing