Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division in April 2008.

Interview Details – telephonic Interview
Aptitude
Technical Round
HR Round

Interview Question – Why u like to work in our company?? will work for low salary ??   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division in April 2011.

Interview Details – Be very precise and confident in commitments which you are giving to the company, decide and please full information about company's work because this may help you in deciding your stream inside the company because after entering one is given an option to decide among four divisions of the company i.e. Planning,Projects,Purchase/Procurement,Sales/Tendering...this may play a key role for shaping our career.....

Interview Question – For how long you will serve the company?   Answer Question

Worked for Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division? Contribute to the Community!