Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division in April 2011.

Be very precise and confident in commitments which you are giving to the company, decide and please full information about company's work because this may help you in deciding your stream inside the company because after entering one is given an option to decide among four divisions of the company i.e. Planning,Projects,Purchase/Procurement,Sales/Tendering...this may play a key role for shaping our career.....

Trainees Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division in July 2010.

Interview for fresh graduates is purely based on your academic Qs. If backlogs, you wont be picked by Elite HR team. I look very thin, when i was interviewed and one of the PEER asked me, what is your weight?, I replied 45Kgs. He said you need to gain some more weight (i got no backlogs in my academic) and they selected me and the same question is been asked to my other friend and he was rejected. there is no logic in the Q.

Interview Questions
    First get to know, the division you're offered to work.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division in April 2008.

telephonic Interview
    Aptitude
    Technical Round
    HR Round

Interview Questions
    • Why u like to work in our company?? will work for low salary ??   Answer Question