Emmeskay Inc

Emmeskay Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emmeskay Inc

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emmeskay Inc in October 2010.

Hi, Im a Mechanical Engr of 2011 batch. Here is my experience.

Day 1 : Common Written Test
    The recruitment process was organised by SAE India and I had chosen Emmeskay as one of the companies.
    Written test: 35 qns- 1 hr. Technical, analytical, verbal &logical reasoning. Difficulty level: Moderate

I got a call in two days from the HR and interview was scheduled the next week.

Day2: Personal Interview (Technical &HR)
    There was only one interview 1:1 interview. An analytical qn (my qn was abt time and distance) was displayed and i had to solve it for him. Technical Qns on Area of Interest ( Mine was Heat and Mass Transfer). Qns were simple and direct. Qns also about projects done, responsibilities held and some academic background. Interview was for 45 mins. Interviewer was not the HR.

I got a call from the same HR after a week and he had selected me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you consider yourself to this organisation? How would you expect us to recruit you?   View Answer

Engineer - Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Emmeskay Inc in April 2010.

I applied in job sites with 1 year experience in IT field, A staffing agency picked up my resume and referred to the company, there was one phone interview for around 1 hour, then one panel interview for one hour in Chennai office. My position is on Java, have a basic knowledge on java, work experience is appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • Traversal in binary tree, find out nth biggest/smallest   View Answer
    Go on your values.