Emmis Communications
www.emmis.com Indianapolis, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Emmis Communications Promotion and Marketing Intern At Hot 97 Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Promotion and Marketing Intern At Hot 97 Interview

Promotion and Marketing Intern At Hot 97
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Emmis Communications in May 2011.

Interview Details – The process took about two months. I emailed my resume and received a phone call for a in-person group interview. The interview was very simple and enjoyable. I was called in for a second in-person interview a few weeks later. I did not hear from them and so I decided to follow up with a phone call. I received an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emmis Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emmis Communications Promotion and Marketing Intern At Hot 97 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emmis Communications employees and interview candidates.