Emory University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Academic Department Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online via the Emory University website, the HR automated website sent me updates as I was moved through the process. Once the hiring manager decided to interview me, I received and email letting me know of their interest and scheduling the interview. What was especially helpful is that he sent me bullet points of what he would like to discuss so I was able to make notes and be very prepared and have a very productive conversation.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University.

Interview

Applied online and emailed the HR department with my resume. I received a call within a week of sending my initial email. I interviewed with three different people on three different interviews. After that they hired an internal person for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Emory University in June 2014.

Interview

Over the course of 4 months I interviewed with everyone and their mama. It seemed almost as if they were still trying to justify the position. Just kept going and going, then after the last phone call, where he asked the question below, I never heard from anyone again. Very RUDE, after I spent so much time going there to talk to everyone. one on one. I deserved a call, email, etc. or something to say "thanks for your time, but no thanks" at the very least.

Interview Questions

• After everything you've seen here and everyone you talked to, in what specific ways could you help us?   Answer Question

Web Or Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then on site interview with direct team I would be working with, marketing team, CIO and another manager. From my perspective the interview went well. They asked why did I want to work for Emory and to describe my work experience. They where late to the in person interview. Unfortunately the process took WAY too long 2 months. I had two interviews in the mean time from other companies with offers before I even got an update no longer under consideration. So regardless of an offer I would of had to turn it down.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between html and xhtml   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

Applied for position via company website. Received email from HR indicating that I qualified for position and that application had been forwarded to hiring department. Received call for interview. Interviewed for position. Received notice of candidate selection.