Emory University

41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator III Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator III

I applied through other source and interviewed at Emory University.

Interview Details – Worked here in the past. Was hired back. Interview process consisted of sending resume and one meeting with boss. Pretty simple. Most people are referral hires in the department. No aptitude/personality tests. There is a background/drug screen after you've been given an offer.

Negotiation Details – Good luck negotiating. HR is pretty unlikely to offer a better salary since they have to make sure that everyone gets paid the same amount for a job title with similar work experience/background.

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

Interviewed at Emory University

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and was asked questions regarding to tasks of the job and my experience doing certain job requirements.

Very nice and said they would let me know as soon as they interviewed the other candidates.

Interview Question – Questions were not that hard; just talking about my prior experience   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Student Caller

Interviewed at Emory University

Interview Details – First interview is over the phone. Basically tests your ability to be conversational and think on your feet. As well as gauging your interest in the job.

Interview Question – How would you convince me if I were a potential donor, to give to Telefund or one of Emory's programs?>   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emory University.

Interview Details – email, then phone interview, then in-person interview with several people

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

Interviewed at Emory University

Interview Details – The process was simple. There was only one interview and it was quite informal. The questions were not at all tricky. I applied online on the emory website and was contacted for an interview about a week later. I was actually offered the job based on my resume qualifications, so the interview was simply a chance for them to se if I was who I said i was.

Interview Question – What unique characteristic will you add to the research team   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Emory University in January 2012.

Interview Details – Must apply via Emory University HR website. Be prepared to enter details about educational background as well as contact information for all professional references up front.

Highly recommend connecting with someone in the department--HR often does not forward all resumes to the hiring manager!

Interview Question – What would you tell a consulting MBA job seeker to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No ability to negotiate. Even though salary was advertised with a $15K range, hiring manager was only able to offer base level advertsied--this is quite common in higher education.

Clinical Research Nurse Interview

Clinical Research Nurse

Interviewed at Emory University

Interview Details – HR is generally slow is hiring for clinical research nurses due to their stringent screening process. There are typically 3 to 4 interviews which they try to schedule in one or two days.

Interview Question – How do you function in extremely stressful environments?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Learn from my mistake. Please make sure to negotiate a good salary upfront as there are no bonuses or overtime and merit raises are meager.

Research Specialist Lead Interview

Research Specialist Lead
Decatur, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Emory University in June 2010.

Interview Details – very slow and process is hard to folllow

Reason for Declining – other offer available

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emory University.

Interview Details – I was contacted and had a brief phone interview where we scheduled me to come in. Standard interview questions, talking about what I had done, why I was looking right now, etc. Had a second interview the next week and was extended an offer shortly afterwards.

Negotiation Details – Salary computed by HR based on experience

A/P Specialist Interview

A/P Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Emory University.

Interview Details – Easy

Negotiation Details – Did not accept 1st offer

Worked for Emory University? Contribute to the Community!