Emory University

Updated Oct 13, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

interviewed at Emory University in April 2014.

preliminary phone interview, then all day interview. Gave me things to prepare and present for the all day interview. You will meet with a lot of different people. Make sure to send thank you notes or emails and to remember specific things from your conversations. They look for people who already understand and Emory university as a whole so a lot of research on the universities fundraising practices was necessary.

Interview Questions
You can negotiate but not much

Other Interview Reviews for Emory University

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Emory University.

I was contacted and had a brief phone interview where we scheduled me to come in. Standard interview questions, talking about what I had done, why I was looking right now, etc. Had a second interview the next week and was extended an offer shortly afterwards.

Salary computed by HR based on experience

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Emory University in January 2008.

There were 2 interviews, one with my direct supervisor and one with the Vice President of the department. Interview questions were straight forward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the steps you would take to handle a situation where a donor's funds were not allocated for its intended purpose.   Answer Question
    Yes, there is a specific predetermined range for each position, so there is some room to negotiate.