Emory University

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emory University.

Interview Details – I was contacted and had a brief phone interview where we scheduled me to come in. Standard interview questions, talking about what I had done, why I was looking right now, etc. Had a second interview the next week and was extended an offer shortly afterwards.

Negotiation Details – Salary computed by HR based on experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emory University in January 2008.

Interview Details – There were 2 interviews, one with my direct supervisor and one with the Vice President of the department. Interview questions were straight forward behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Describe the steps you would take to handle a situation where a donor's funds were not allocated for its intended purpose.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, there is a specific predetermined range for each position, so there is some room to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emory University

Worked for Emory University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emory University Program Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emory University employees and interview candidates.