Emory University Program Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Emory University.

I was contacted and had a brief phone interview where we scheduled me to come in. Standard interview questions, talking about what I had done, why I was looking right now, etc. Had a second interview the next week and was extended an offer shortly afterwards.

Salary computed by HR based on experience

Other Interview Reviews for Emory University

Program Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emory University in January 2008.

There were 2 interviews, one with my direct supervisor and one with the Vice President of the department. Interview questions were straight forward behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the steps you would take to handle a situation where a donor's funds were not allocated for its intended purpose.   Answer Question
    Yes, there is a specific predetermined range for each position, so there is some room to negotiate.

Worked for Emory University? Contribute to the Community!