1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emory University (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was through a group setting and the second was with the PI over the phone. They were somewhat relaxed and seemed like they were eager to hire someone asap. The group interview consisted of me explaining what my last two work experiences were and any thing I wanted to add that was not on my resume like volunteer experiences. There were not many behavioral questions other than, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years? and What do you like to do for fun?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary, somewhat; however, they were deadlocked on a price. Remember to try to get it as high as possible, but do not let go of a great position if the desired salary and actual offer differs by a couple thousand dollars per year.