Emory University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Emory University in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. The first was through a group setting and the second was with the PI over the phone. They were somewhat relaxed and seemed like they were eager to hire someone asap. The group interview consisted of me explaining what my last two work experiences were and any thing I wanted to add that was not on my resume like volunteer experiences. There were not many behavioral questions other than,
"Where do you see yourself in 5 years? and What do you like to do for fun?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary, somewhat; however, they were deadlocked on a price. Remember to try to get it as high as possible, but do not let go of a great position if the desired salary and actual offer differs by a couple thousand dollars per year.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Emory University

Worked for Emory University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emory University Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emory University employees and interview candidates.