Emory University

Profile Unclaimed

Emory University Research Assistant Interview Questions

1.5

Research Assistant Interview

Had a phone interview and was asked questions regarding to tasks of the job and my experience doing certain job requirements.

Very nice and said they would let me know as soon as they interviewed the other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were not that hard; just talking about my prior experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Emory University

Research Assistant Interview

The process was simple. There was only one interview and it was quite informal. The questions were not at all tricky. I applied online on the emory website and was contacted for an interview about a week later. I was actually offered the job based on my resume qualifications, so the interview was simply a chance for them to se if I was who I said i was.

Interview Questions
    • What unique characteristic will you add to the research team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Emory University.

Interview with Professor. Basic questions: Why do you like the subject? What do you want to get from this research position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Emory University in April 2011.

I was asked to tell them about myself. Then, they told me about the job and what criteria they were looking for in an applicant.