Empi

www.empi.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Empi

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Empi in August 2013.

I was initially contacted by one of their corporate recruiters who did a standard phone interview: walk me through your resume, what interests you in this position, etc. After that interview, I received an e mail a few days later from the corporate recruiter inviting me to do a face to face interview with two managers. That interview took place in a nearby hotel conference room and took about an hour. They indicated that they were looking to fill the position quickly and that they would be back in touch. I followed up with the corporate recruiter 5 days later (because I had not heard anything from anyone) and was told that he was meeting with the hiring manager and would have more information for me the following day. Unfortunately, no one ever followed up with me to let me know that I was passed over for the position (which I find to be unprofessional and rude....really how long does a standard corporate thanks, but no thanks email take to send out?). Fortunately, I was not chosen because I received an offer 3 weeks later with a much larger base compared to their $36,000 base salary!!

Interview Questions
    • What would your former competitors say about you and/or your selling style?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a presentation that you wish you could do over and why?   Answer Question