Empire Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Empire

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Empire.

Interview

Took a week. 3 interviews. Was a pleasant experience. Lots of skill set questions. Just be prepared to talk about experience. Overall was happy it only took a couple of interviews before I was offered the job. Pretty simple and straightforward process.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Empire (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

This process was very short and to the point! They contacted me the same day I applied. I read a lot of negative reviews and saw that they were not honest in their hiring process about what exactly it is that you do (door to door sales) so I respectfully declined a position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Empire.

Interview

tell me about yourself, Basic behavioral questions and two interviews. It was a sales job and it was fine. It was not bad. Make sure you dress properly and impress them.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Empire (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Two HR ladies discussed with me the speed in which their corporation was growing and that the young aggressive management was making a lot of money. Room for growth and expansion was inevitable. We ended up speaking more about the potential for my online branding and advertising firm to do a campaign for awareness and lead generation. The general mood and cadence of the interview was light and pleasant however very inconclusive.

Interview Questions

• What made you come in today..   1 Answer