Empire Theatres

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Line Staff Interview

Front Line Staff
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Empire Theatres in April 2012.

Interview Details – Walkin to hand in resume for summer part-time around april and got a phone call after two weeks. Go in for interview with the operations manager. The whole process is about 30 minutes. And got the call for getting the job.

Interview Question – No specific questions. More about attitude toward customer service. Show strong neatness and passion for movie is important.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Cashier, Usher Interview

Cashier, Usher
Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Empire Theatres in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was very odd. The majority of the interview was simply games with other people applying for the job. Then it took an hour for the manager to go through all the individual one on one interviews. I was talkative, social, leader, and yet I don't understand why I wasn't called back. I believe the company or manager might be age-ist. Total waste of time. Absolutely no point to the group section.

Interview Question – games   View Answer

Worked for Empire Theatres? Contribute to the Community!