Empire Theatres Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Empire Theatres

Front Line Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Empire Theatres (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Walkin to hand in resume for summer part-time around april and got a phone call after two weeks. Go in for interview with the operations manager. The whole process is about 30 minutes. And got the call for getting the job.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. More about attitude toward customer service. Show strong neatness and passion for movie is important.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Cashier, Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Empire Theatres (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was very odd. The majority of the interview was simply games with other people applying for the job. Then it took an hour for the manager to go through all the individual one on one interviews. I was talkative, social, leader, and yet I don't understand why I wasn't called back. I believe the company or manager might be age-ist. Total waste of time. Absolutely no point to the group section.

Front Line Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Empire Theatres (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

They called me for a private interview, followed by a group interview.

It was very easy, not many hard questions.

The group interview was a lot of games and skill testing questions.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite animal   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a beginner job, not much negotiation. But, it's easy to work your way up the ladder.