Employment Plus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.7

Assembly Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

I walked in and sat at the computer filled out the prejob test to see where I would fit best so I could get placed somewhere. after that I was taken to watch orientation video. after that we took a test on what we had just saw. after that I was room to do a job interview and was asked the basic job questions. they weren't trick questions, fairly easy, anyone can get a job here if you are willing to work.

Interview Questions

• how far are you wiling to travel? or are you wiling to relocate?   1 Answer

Temp At Biolab Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus (Conyers, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is as easy as it goes as long as you can pass the online application and have some type of experience you will be hired. I was not interviewed I applied online and the next day went there in person to show my face and was sent through orientation the next day did the drug test at the office and started work three days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this line of work?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus (Richmond, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, and very uninformative. I called and tried to schedule an interview everyday. Heard nothing for well over 2 months. Finally I suppose they got tired of me calling. The interview but really crazy, because they wanted to talk about everything but the job.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus (Bloomington, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with my potential immediate manager and the second was with the VP of the company. The first interview, she explained the job functions thoroughly and honestly (and gave me a chance to back out). She asked me why I would be a good fit for the position. The second interview was more detailed, but very similar. She asked me what ideas I had that can increase the moral, productivity, and accuracy. She made it known that she liked my answer.

Warehouse Pack3r Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Employment Plus (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

I was given a drug test, background test. and application process that took over three hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here for us?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Employment Plus (Greenfield, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very haphazard, done mostly over phone with regional manager, though outgoing on-site manager (who was quitting for a better job) also asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to accept less than [suggested salary] until we can "see how you do here"?   Answer Question

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus (Evansville, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

Called to take some simple tests as well as a drug screen. The staff was patient and friendly. A few basic questions, essentially the round peg goes in the round hole and a clean drug screen and you are good to go.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Employment Plus (Terre Haute, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

After filing an application in hard copy and entering it in the computer system (which can also be done online), you are given a personality test and a very basic skills test. As far as I can tell the personality test doesn't matter, at least not at the local branch. They say it is used to better match you with an assignment, but most likely you will get whatever assignment has the most demand. The skills test may vary according to what assignments are available, but mine was very easy. I took additional tests, supposedly much more difficult ones, for another assignment, but they were high-school level math at best, and one was only reading rulers. Depending on your performance on these tests, and on availability of positions, you may have to wait a day or two, or you may be taken back for your personal interview. You won't need formal dress. The office is laid-back, and I was actually insulted by another applicant for bothering to dress up because I wore a shirt with buttons. The interview itself is mostly some basic questions about your application to verify the information you gave and give you an assignment. Your drug test will be administered at the same office, and may be the same day if time allows, whether after your interview or while you wait your turn for one. It is a basic urine test, and it shouldn't pose a problem, especially since you should know to expect it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no opportunity to negotiate wages. Scheduling is usually fixed too, but you can request a shift, and you may be able to get a special schedule if you are a student or have another good reason you can't work a regular schedule.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Employment Plus (Bloomington, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview then an in-person interview with the CEO. Did not meet staff until start date which was disappointing. According to references - they were very brief and limited - basically asked for dates only.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to make significantly less money to work for us?   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Employment Plus in August 2012.

Interview

I walked into the location and was handed an application to fill out. After doing so the rep on sight at the time personally intereviewed me immediately. They went over the details and asked follow up questions like you would expect from most entry level interviews. After that was over I was given a choice between 4 areas of work to test on. This I assume is their basis for deciding if you are acceptable for the field you chose. When I finished they reviewed my scores and told me how they felt I had done and was told I would recieve a call if they would be able to place me. About a week later I recieved a call for a class to start working at Ryder Logistics. Before hand I was required to submit to a drug test and background check. Following those results I went on a tour of the workplace and was then handed over to the company's personal trainers. From here on I reported to Ryder and was trained at Ryder until being sent to my designated shift where I've been working since. The only time I've been required to contact Employment Plus is if I was missing a day for illness or was going to be late or wished to have a day off requested.