Empresas Polar Interview Questions

3.3

Head Planner Interview

Interview

In my case, I was hire after my internship.
    It wasn´t a special process, because by that time, I didn´t have too much working experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Empresas Polar.

Interview

Once you have a applied, applicant tracking systems are used by many employers to process job applications and to manage the hiring process. Applicant tracking systems provide an automated way for companies to manage the entire recruiting process, from receiving applications to hiring employees

Maintenance Manager Interview

Interview

It is a average process, It starts calling you by phone and looking any unusual feature about you that rejects you from the process. Secondly, You are invited to a first interview which normally it is leaded by human resources department. If you get good results on it, you will be called to a second interview which includes technical and professional topics. If you fill the expectations, you will be sent to medical exams so if everything is good with you health conditions, you will be receive am offer.

Interview Questions

• There is not unexpected or specially difficult question.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Empresas Polar.

Interview

I had two interviews. They were hiring two Brand managers at the same time, so I was interviewed by the two hiring manager at the same time, which I thought it was great, because the interview was more like a chat with some friends. Very relaxed. The questions were directed to learn about my qualifications for the job and it was very fast. As soon as I left the building, they called me again to have the interview with the Director, because they really liked my profile. They asked me if I could do it at that same moment, and I agreed. It was perfect for me, because I didn't have to leave my current office twice and make up another excuse...

Negotiation

They gave me a sheet with the offer and the benefits. It was imposible to say no to the offer. It was strong enough to convince me to accept

Logistic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Empresas Polar (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you work with someone who knows more than you   Answer Question