Emprise Bank Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emprise Bank

Teller Interview

Interview

Pretty much the same experience, with the exception of the assessments. I wasn't tested immediately after my interview. They brought me back in a week later, so I'm not sure if that's always the case or if my interview was just handled differently.

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Emprise Bank (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Applied online, was called to come in for an interview. Talked to HR for a bit then took an aptitude test, had friends who applied who did not get to test portion, so you'll know if you're a real candidate right away. Was contacted again, then went in for second interview with branch manager and other hiring managers. Rather difficult interviews, they do try to trap you in corners you might walk yourself into, nothing mean or anything, just trying to make sure you're not lying, etc. Was offered job about a week after and went into training, training lasts about 3 weeks and is very intensive.

Interview Questions

• No questions stand out, standard interview, helps if you do some research on how the banking system works.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Emprise Bank in May 2010.

Interview

very quickly contacted me back about the job and had me in for an interview very quickly, trying to move everything along as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation, it was take it or leave it.