Emprise Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller I Interview

Teller I
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emprise Bank.

Interview Details – Applied online, was called to come in for an interview. Talked to HR for a bit then took an aptitude test, had friends who applied who did not get to test portion, so you'll know if you're a real candidate right away. Was contacted again, then went in for second interview with branch manager and other hiring managers. Rather difficult interviews, they do try to trap you in corners you might walk yourself into, nothing mean or anything, just trying to make sure you're not lying, etc. Was offered job about a week after and went into training, training lasts about 3 weeks and is very intensive.

Interview Question – No questions stand out, standard interview, helps if you do some research on how the banking system works.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Emprise Bank in May 2010.

Interview Details – very quickly contacted me back about the job and had me in for an interview very quickly, trying to move everything along as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emprise Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emprise Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Emprise Bank employees and interview candidates.