Empyrean Benefit Solutions Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in December 2012.

I was called about an interview and had it in Houston at the office. The interview was with 5 separate people, each taking about 30 minutes each. All of the questions were typical behavioral questions. I was asked most of the same questions by everyone. All of the employees seemed nice and were pleasant. After the interview, I was told I would get a call within the next 2 weeks, but ended up getting a call 2 hours later offering the job. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
I didn't attempt any negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Empyrean Benefit Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in December 2011.

Group interview and then a series of interviews with other managers throughout the company. An analyst is usually picked to act as a kind of mentor during this time.

No negotiation phase.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in December 2011.

A long round of interviews with various managers through the company

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Meyerland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meyerland, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in August 2013.

Applied online and approximately 1 week later I was in the office interviewing. I interviewed with 9 people the first round and 3 on the second round. Really gave a good picture of the company culture.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly asked about previous experiences typical behavioral interviews.   View Answer
    I didnt have to negotiate.

Be yourself!

Interview Questions
    • What are your long term goals and your short term goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in March 2012.

Spent an entire day at the office in Houston Texas. Interviewing consecutively with 4 project managers, client service managers and other technical leads. Interviews were purely behavioral. The people were very nice and professional. There was also breakfast and lunch served. They have a present business analyst be your chaperone and escort you from one interview to the next throughout the process. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. I accepted purely because I had no other better offers at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in November 2011.

4 30 min interviews. I was able to meet many different employees at the company and the experience was positive. They ask a range of questions to test analytical skills and a few pointed questions about technical abilities. It is easy to shine with SQL experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Started with breakfast, followed by presentation by executives. The we had four 30 minute interviews, followed by a send off lunch. It was a great interviewing experience and I was very impressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in April 2011.

The day started out with breakfast with employees of the company and about 11 other candidates followed by a short presentation by a few company executives.

The breakfast was followed by 4 interviews with people in various positions at the company. Most questions were behavioral interview questions, questions about past work experience, and school work. There were no case-study type questions to answer.

The interviews were followed by a short lunch and farewells.

Interview Questions
    • What would your bosses from your past job say about you?   Answer Question
    Although the offer was on the low end of what I expected, I did not negotiate as the benefit package was good and salary reviews occur only 6 months after starting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions in September 2010.

Met with 5 people in one day back to back about 30 min each person. Mostly asked to talk about one of my experiences on my resume. It seems they are really looking at your communication skills. Make sure you ask questions and have a good attitude. Its a small start up company so you will be expected to work more than 40hrs a week.

Low salary.

Worked for Empyrean Benefit Solutions? Contribute to the Community!