Enaxis Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Change Management Interview

Change Management

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enaxis Consulting in December 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone and in person interview with this company. My phone interview went great and I was very excited to have an in person interview with the company. My first interview was set up on a Friday at 3, I got a call at 2:30 from the office saying they had to reschedule my interview because the person interviewing me was in a meeting. Ok, first red flag but I let it go and went ahead and rescheduled the interview and drove the 40 minute commute home. My second interview I arrived at the office and waited while the rest of the office was goofing off. Not a negative for me, but an observation. When I was showed into my room, the two men interviewing me did not have my resume or file on them. So I provided my updated resumes to them and we started the interview. Throughout the interview I felt like I was being attacked about my answers and personal life! I have interviewed with many companies but never have I ever been interrogated in this manner. One man (who I will not name) kept telling me he was not buying my HONEST answers and I had to sell them to him. Now don’t get me wrong, I was being honest and truthful but yet he wanted me to come up with a lie in order to meet his expectations. They flat out asked me if I was married and had children, which is ILLEGAL. I answered honestly and then they came back at me how I was going to handle the LONG HOUR demands of their clients being a single mother. Also, I got interrogated as to why I am in graduate school!? IU got asked questions such as "Well are you going to leave the company when you get your degree?", "Are you willing to drop your program to meet the needs of our company?", then the icing on the cake, "If you do not get a promotion or a raise in 5 years, are you going to leave the company?"!!!

Now it may just be me, but these questions are not something you want to be asking a candidate on an interview. If I want to get a master’s it is my personal business and a goal of mine. I understand they might have been worried about the retention rate of their employees but this is not the way to go about it.

There is so much more I could say about the interview but I feel I have already written too much for a simple review. Overall, I was invited back for the second round and quickly declined. I do not want to work for a company who had indicated to me that there are long hours, no raises or promotions for 5 year periods and does not value my education as an asset for my position (which my degree is directly related to) AND most importantly who sees me being a single mother as a hindrance on completing a job.

May work for some people, but for me I am more than happy working for a different company.

Interview Question – They were skeptical of my ability to do my job while being a single mother. Not only was this illegal to even ask but is a huge form of discrimination. Too many red flags for me and not a company I want to be associated with.

Just my .02 cents
  Answer Question

Flag Interview

Enaxis Consulting Talent Director responded to this review

Oct 31, 2013

I just came across this and would like to reply even though it has been a while since it occurred. I understand your frustration at not being hired, but I was very surprised to read this, as every ... More
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enaxis Consulting

Worked for Enaxis Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Enaxis Consulting – Why Work for Us?

About Us Rich History, Right Values Our Vision To be the trusted advisor to the Information Technology executive in the Energy industry. What we do We assist our clients with: • Acquisitions or divestures… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enaxis Consulting Change Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enaxis Consulting employees and interview candidates.