Enaxis Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enaxis Consulting in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication came from the recruiter at Enaxis, then there was an interview with a partner. The partner interview was offsite from where the client was, at a loud cafe but I felt it went well.
I was then flown to Houston so I could interview with the rest of the team.

Prior to the interview I was sent a case study that all must complete. If you are in the office you have 1.5 hours to do it. It consist of about 9 Excel steps, creating a PPT deck of your recommendation/findings and then a communication plan. I had gotten this and then went away during Thanksgiving so I had more than 1.5 hours to complete but it was very time consuming.
They want to see how you think on your feet-

I arrived at Enaxis and was put into a conference room and I presented my PPT, Excel tabs and Communication Plan to two consultants. I believe it was for 30 some minutes.
After that ended 2 different consultants came in and interviewed me.

After that was lunch and then I came back to interview with Dhiren. I think that is where it went downhill. I never said I was a consultant, I never have been, and I have dealt with internal clients at my previous positions and I never have lied to say I have been a consultant or I have dealt with external clients. This is something I want to do and know I could do very well. However they thought differently.

I was not extended an offer and in the end I believe it was for the best.

Interview Question – I would say the case study. It depends on what level/position you are interviewing for but be prepared to know pivot tables, SUMIF's, VLOOKUP and if you get to one of the questions stuff you may have learned in accounting while in college.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enaxis Consulting in September 2009.

Interview Details – Standard interview. Read up on the company website and learn the lingo before the interview and will easily pass it. Pretend to agree with everything they say/ask.

Interview Question – Interviewer presented a problem he encountered at work that stumped him and wanted interviewee to solve it on the spot   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enaxis Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Enaxis Consulting – Why Work for Us?

About Us Rich History, Right Values Our Vision To be the trusted advisor to the Information Technology executive in the Energy industry. What we do We assist our clients with: • Acquisitions or divestures… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enaxis Consulting Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enaxis Consulting employees and interview candidates.