Enaxis Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Consultant Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enaxis Consulting in July 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward. First round was over the phone and then I was asked to come meet with 2 people. A senior consultant and a manager. After that another round which consisted of a case study analysis. The entire process took a week. I was very satisfied with the way things progressed.

Interview Question – I couldnt complete the case study analysis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It went smoothly. They are very accomodating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enaxis Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Enaxis Consulting – Why Work for Us?

About Us Rich History, Right Values Our Vision To be the trusted advisor to the Information Technology executive in the Energy industry. What we do We assist our clients with: • Acquisitions or divestures… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enaxis Consulting Management Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Enaxis Consulting employees and interview candidates.