Enbridge Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enbridge in August 2012.

The online application system was quite simple to submit my resume. It allowed me to enter the employee's name, position & email address that had referred me.
I received a phone call a few days later, interviewed the following day. Received an offer by telephone, followed up by email the next day.
Enbridge makes use of the STAR, Behavioural interview technique. There were representatives both from the HR department and the business department that was hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to handle a conflict with a coworker or direct report.
    The difficulty about this question was in not knowing the hiring managers preference for dealing with employee issues. You know that the interviewers will make assumptions based on your past - how you behaved is how you will behave. But my same story could be presented with slight perspective tweaks to match the desired method, if only I knew their style
      Answer Question
As this was a contract position their was no negotiation, the salary was set into the project budget.

Other Interview Reviews for Enbridge

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Enbridge in August 2009.

2:1 interview with a senior analyst and a manager. Fairly informal. Short skills test, confirming your knowledge of basic statistics/econometrics. Some behavioural questions. Total lasted about one hour. As it is a large utility company, the culture is pretty relaxed. Not very fast-paced. People are friendly and helpful, and enjoy a work-life balance. Very diverse workforce with emphasis on seniority.

Interview Questions
    • You will be presented with statistical data output for a time series model, and asked basic questions such as "how significant is the independent variable in terms of modeling the dependent variable?"   Answer Question

Worked for Enbridge? Contribute to the Community!