Enbridge

3.1

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Enbridge in May 2014.

submitted a application online got a call within 2 weeks to schedule an interview. It has been 9 weeks and i have not heard back from them. they said they would inform me within a couple weeks if i did or did not get the job. Overall they treated me nicely i would of just like a email or phone call after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview took 30 minutes they asked questions from a question bank just for that position. Most of them I did know have experience with.   View Answers (2)

Rotational EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, WI

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Enbridge in April 2013.

Applied online - 15 minute phone screen followed by an onsite interview invite in a week - HR and an Engineering Manager - scheduled 1 hour interview goes on to about an hour and 20 minutes - extensive background, education and employment check was done - offered job!

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral style with a mix of how my education, major and background would help this job. A veteran with a masters degree made me a good choice for them.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation involved. They offered a fair and reasonable package for my education.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enbridge.

I submitted my application online and within a few days I received an email from one of the HR Generalists asking to set up a time and date for an initial telephone interview. I responded back right away with the times I was available for the very next day and the day afterwards. Then I heard nothing back. I sent an email at the end of the week asking if she had received my response. I called her direct line twice. Then a week later I sent another email. Still I heard not a peep back. I think this is super unprofessional of Enbridge, and it proves that they don't treat candidates with dignity and respect. Just another massive corporation thinking they can treat people any way they want. If this is Enbridge's representation, then I'm glad I don't work for them.

Rotational EIT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enbridge.

Initial 15 minute phone screening, asked about company values, what is my most important accomplishment etc. Called for second round in Edmonton Office for two 30 minute interviews, which was mostly behavioural. They don't seem very impressed with candidates with no previous oil experience like myself. Its been almost a month and no one has informed me of what their decision was.

Interview Questions
    • How does your degree suitable for this specific position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enbridge.

Strangest interview of my life - 3 employees under a great deal of strain spent most of the time arguing with each other. After interview I pulled out from further consideration

Engineer In Training Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. One interview with two staff interviewers (managers) and was asked typical behavioral questions and offered lots of information about the company, projects before the interview began.

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer was 15 minutes late (so my interview was shortened) and she seemed genuinely angry she had to be there. The other was apologetic and offered lots of information about the company.   Answer Question

Rotational EIT Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enbridge in October 2014.

Applied online. Received an email and phone call to setup a short screening phone interview. She informed me it would be about 15 min. They were doing these for about a week. She asked a fair bit in that time: What do I know about Enbridge, What are Enbridge's three values, What value do I personally identify with, Why the rotational program, What attributes and skills will help me contribute to Enbridge's success/my success, some question about adapting to changing managers/situations. Heard back two days later, through an email that I would not go forward (2nd round are on site in Edmonton).

Rotational Engineer In Training (EIT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enbridge in October 2014.

I applied online through their website and received an email about 3 weeks later asking to schedule a phone interview with HR. Some of the questions were: What do you know about enbridge? What skills will you bring to Enbridge? What are the three core values of Enbridge? (MAKE SURE TO GET THIS RIGHT) Which of these 3 resonates most with you? A few more that I can't remember right now.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about enbridge? What are the three core values of Enbridge?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enbridge.

I applied online and was called to schedule an interview a month later.

I was interviewed by the hiring manager and the HR. The interview consisted of only behavioural questions and lasted for about 30 mins. The first portion of the interview was basic questions while the second portion of the interview consisted of questions pertaining to the position I applied for.

Although the atmosphere was very friendly, I haven't heard back after the interview. About a month has passed from the time I was expecting a response. I tried calling but no answer. I thought it was common to notify a candidate after an interview regardless of outcome.

ROW Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enbridge in September 2014.

The HR department contacted me by email and inquired if I was available for an interview in approximately 3 weeks. The email response included details of the meeting place, the names if the individuals who would be interviewing me and a copy of the job description. The interview was relaxed and the initial question was related to my previous experience. The first half was conversation style & the last half were what appeared to be questions from a standard HR interview form.