Enbridge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotational EIT Interview

Rotational EIT
Superior, WI

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Enbridge in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online - 15 minute phone screen followed by an onsite interview invite in a week - HR and an Engineering Manager - scheduled 1 hour interview goes on to about an hour and 20 minutes - extensive background, education and employment check was done - offered job!

Interview Question – Behavioral style with a mix of how my education, major and background would help this job. A veteran with a masters degree made me a good choice for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation involved. They offered a fair and reasonable package for my education.

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Traiing Specialist Interview

Technical Traiing Specialist
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Enbridge in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by Enbridge HR for a phone interview. The phone interview was 2 hours in duration. Was informed that I would hear back from the team lead in about a month regarding next steps. Received a phone call 6 weeks after the interview date from someone in HR telling me they have not forgotten about me and that they would like to bring me in for a second interview on a Monday at 4 pm. The date was set for a month away. I attended the second interview with the team lead and freshly appointed manager. The new manager arrived at the interview late and quickly informed me that he will have to "make this short" as his son had soccer practice and he needed to be there. As the interview wrapped up I was told that I would hear back from them on a decision by the end of the week, and would be contacted personally by either the hiring manager or the training team lead. 6 weeks went by and I did not hear back from either the hiring manager of the training team lead, instead they had an HR summer student call me back with there decision.The hiring manager appeared not to be briefed on the content of the epic 2 hour phone interview and had one eye on the clock the entire duration of the second interview. I walked away feeling cheated and humiliated as I traveled 8 hours on my own dime for this interview and wasn't asked any typical questions you would expect at a second interview. It appeared the hiring manager completely lacked insight into the position requirements and was unprepared to ask any questions. There was an uncomfortable tension between the hiring manager and the team lead which thwarted flow. Get it together people!

Interview Question – The marathon 2 hour phone interview was uncalled for. If your that interested in a candidate, vette there requirements and bring them in for a face to face. Be prepared for a deep dive into your resume.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enbridge in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was very serious and though but good

Interview Question – Who do I look up to   View Answer

Corrosion-Summer Interview

Corrosion-Summer
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed at Enbridge in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was approximately 15 minutes long. Question focused primarily on background, experience, and school projects. No technical or proficiency questions. The interview was very casual and interviewer was friendly. I can't speak for others, but I would say that as long as you have strong communication skills, you should fair well in the interview.

Interview Question – Discussing projects in detail.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enbridge in October 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview (1/2 hr) and one in person interview (1 hr). Gave a very open and transparent viewpoint. Was a fairly relaxed setting. It was certainly a more behavioral interview than technical.

Interview Question – There was a question on how to deal with people when they're difficult. By far the most difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation offered.

Clerk Interview

Clerk

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enbridge in September 2010.

Interview Details – Two people interviewed me. An English comprehension and math skills test completed.

Interview Question – Provide a example of a time when you encountered a problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This was a union position and it was set equal to what current employees were paid.

Coop Student Interview

Coop Student
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enbridge in November 2013.

Interview Details – Friendly people, questions printed and set up before hand. there were two people interviewing me, one was taking notes on what I was saying and had to answer many questions including my strengths weaknesses, when I have shown leadership. Explain my resume, give an example when ive shown attention to detail.

Interview Question – "what can u learn from scheduling"   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enbridge in July 2013.

Interview Details – 1 Interview through recruiter. 4 person interview with main stakeholders.
Good feel and proper interview with solid questions - Behavioural. Fairly straight forward interview.

Very formal work environment, even within IT

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Planning and Design Analyst Interview

Planning and Design Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enbridge.

Interview Details – - Applied online via Enbridge Careers
- Got an email within a weeks time for an interview offered

Interview Question – - Very relaxed atmosphere, the interviewers for the position were very friendly
- Essentially combed through my resume and then proceeded to ask 5 general behavious questions
Q) Why do you consider yourself a good candidate?
  Answer Question

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Enbridge in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through their website and got a call from the HR to schedule for a personal interview after 2 week. Pleasant interview process. Went about one hour and asked about 8 different behavioural questions

Interview Question – Interview Details – The process was very easy going and friendly. Had 3 interviewers who were very nice. 1- senior employee, 2- junior employee and 3 - HR .
Questions were behavioural based and asked mainly my previous work experience.
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enbridge

Worked for Enbridge? Contribute to the Community!