Encana

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Encana in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process came from my university. Encana did a very good job of being accessible and very professional. As for the interview, it was not to bad. It was behavioral based

Interview Question – There were not to many difficult question in my interview. It was very conversational and they just asked me about my college experience and how I juggled school with everything else   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not really able to negotiate for an internship

Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Encana in November 2008.

Interview Details – I was given a phone interview; an offer was made at the end of the conversation. My interviewer is a CPA and she was aware that I had no previous oil and gas accounting experience, so we discussed my desire to join the industry and my ability to apply accounting rules to inventory and accounts receivable.

Negotiation Details – I Not applicable to my situation.

Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Encana in February 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by someone in HR, she was very nice and had a very positive attitude about bringing me in for an interview. When I finally setup the interview, I arrived at the building and was very impressed with how everything was so nice. They have a great office, and everyone was very friendly and seemed approachable. I was taken to a room by one of the HR people and talked to her a while about why Encana is such a great company to work for. She left, and two guys came in and interviewed me. They were EXTREMELY relaxed, interested and overall seemed to care about me. I have not heard back from them yet, but I am hoping to soon. Don't be stressed about an interview with Encana.

Interview Question – How much do you know about the oil industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Encana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Encana Accountant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Encana employees and interview candidates.