Encana Accountant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Encana (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview was set up by a coordinator, who was very professional. The interview took place in a conference room and was divided into two portions. First I met with the coordinator who let me know about the company benefits -- awesome! -- and the second part of the interview was with the supervisor and a co-worker. Questions were the very basic questions you would expect about background and experience along with what I had to offer the company. The company culture came across as very relaxed and supportive. All in all a very good interview!

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Very nice conversation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Encana

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encana (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process came from my university. Encana did a very good job of being accessible and very professional. As for the interview, it was not to bad. It was behavioral based

Interview Questions

• There were not to many difficult question in my interview. It was very conversational and they just asked me about my college experience and how I juggled school with everything else   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really able to negotiate for an internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encana (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by someone in HR, she was very nice and had a very positive attitude about bringing me in for an interview. When I finally setup the interview, I arrived at the building and was very impressed with how everything was so nice. They have a great office, and everyone was very friendly and seemed approachable. I was taken to a room by one of the HR people and talked to her a while about why Encana is such a great company to work for. She left, and two guys came in and interviewed me. They were EXTREMELY relaxed, interested and overall seemed to care about me. I have not heard back from them yet, but I am hoping to soon. Don't be stressed about an interview with Encana.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encana (Denver, CO) in November 2008.

Interview

I was given a phone interview; an offer was made at the end of the conversation. My interviewer is a CPA and she was aware that I had no previous oil and gas accounting experience, so we discussed my desire to join the industry and my ability to apply accounting rules to inventory and accounts receivable.

Negotiation

I Not applicable to my situation.