Encompass Insurance

Candidate Interview Review

Claims Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Encompass Insurance in June 2013.

I initially applied for this position on the Allstate employment website. The next day I received an e-mail from a company recruiter to request a phone interview. After the phone interview, which was very brief and just a few questions regarding my professional background and a few situational questions, I was sent a link to take the pre-assessment. The recruiter told me the assessment was straight forth and mostly common sense. I completed the assessment within the 48hr time frame and was immediately sent an e-mail telling me congratulations I would be moving on the next round. About a day later I was called to schedule an in-person interview.

The face to face lasted about 30 to 45 min. and it was a typical interview. Background information, situational questions and information regarding the position and benefits, after the interview I was told that I would hear something one-way-or-the-other in about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.   View Answers (4)