Encore Health Resources

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially recruited by a 3rd party recruiting firm. It took a long time to get contacted by the company recruiting department for follow-up. First I did a phone interview and then was brought onsite to interview with 3 other people. Overall the experience was good and I was hopeful to get an offer.

Interview Question – What is an example of a situation where you were on an assigned project and failed to meet the client's expectations? What did you do to try to make it right? What was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate that much, although I did get around $5000-$6000 more than I received at my previous employer. I wish I had negotiated for at least $10,000 more.

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very detailed... Along with several layers of people interviews, we were required to give a presentation on healthcare.

Interview Question – Questions given by the interview panel during the presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes... I was able to increase my initial offer by a few thousand dollars.

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Encore Health Resources.

Interview Details – Very long and drawn out. Took months to go through the interviewing process. Even after the final interviewing day it took a month to get the actual offer.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the process is the group presentation you have to do on the final interviewing day. It is stressful.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation -esp on vacation which is not industry standard. Feel like salary offer was fair even though I would have liked a little more.

Epic Analyst Interview

Epic Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in September 2012.

Interview Details – Extensive interviewing process including face to face at home location of company at the company's expense.

Interview Question – Where do you want to apply your skills and knowledge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was limited, I expressed my current salary and was offered one slightly higher.

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in May 2013.

Interview Details – Beware- recruiters will promise you the world but it will not materialize. They keep you on hold- hoping to sell you to a client- which may or may not happen. Approach with caution. It's all marketing. They draw out the process so you won't work with another group with false promises. It's a bait and switch game, and you are the bait- and get the switch... I withdrew after 8 weeks.

Interview Question – Presentation. Relatively easy if you know the work and are used to consulting.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because I realized during the process that the organization has no respect for its employees. It wasn't worth it.

Clinical Consultant Interview

Clinical Consultant
Manchester, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. I had several phone IVs. Then I flew to a final panel IV with the Encore team. They had me perform a presentation and prepare a writing sample.
They stated they liked it a lot and that they had been turning away potential work due to lack of staff.
I thought I was in for sure.
They said they would let me know by end of the week. Well two weeks went by and I finally called the recruiter back. She apologized and said Encore was no longer hiring due to freeze.
That was December 6, 2011. No further word since.
What a waste but in this industry it is a risk for any EMR type positions.
Still a very positive but hard working IV process.

Worked for Encore Health Resources? Contribute to the Community!