Encore Health Resources

Updated Jun 24, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encore Health Resources

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Encore Health Resources.

Very long and drawn out. Took months to go through the interviewing process. Even after the final interviewing day it took a month to get the actual offer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the process is the group presentation you have to do on the final interviewing day. It is stressful.   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation -esp on vacation which is not industry standard. Feel like salary offer was fair even though I would have liked a little more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in May 2013.

Beware- recruiters will promise you the world but it will not materialize. They keep you on hold- hoping to sell you to a client- which may or may not happen. Approach with caution. It's all marketing. They draw out the process so you won't work with another group with false promises. It's a bait and switch game, and you are the bait- and get the switch... I withdrew after 8 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Presentation. Relatively easy if you know the work and are used to consulting.   View Answer

Because I realized during the process that the organization has no respect for its employees. It wasn't worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in October 2012.

Very detailed... Along with several layers of people interviews, we were required to give a presentation on healthcare.

Interview Questions
    • Questions given by the interview panel during the presentation.   Answer Question
    yes... I was able to increase my initial offer by a few thousand dollars.

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in September 2012.

Extensive interviewing process including face to face at home location of company at the company's expense.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was limited, I expressed my current salary and was offered one slightly higher.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in January 2012.

I was initially recruited by a 3rd party recruiting firm. It took a long time to get contacted by the company recruiting department for follow-up. First I did a phone interview and then was brought onsite to interview with 3 other people. Overall the experience was good and I was hopeful to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a situation where you were on an assigned project and failed to meet the client's expectations? What did you do to try to make it right? What was the result?   Answer Question
    I didn't really negotiate that much, although I did get around $5000-$6000 more than I received at my previous employer. I wish I had negotiated for at least $10,000 more.

Clinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Encore Health Resources in December 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I had several phone IVs. Then I flew to a final panel IV with the Encore team. They had me perform a presentation and prepare a writing sample.
    They stated they liked it a lot and that they had been turning away potential work due to lack of staff.
    I thought I was in for sure.
    They said they would let me know by end of the week. Well two weeks went by and I finally called the recruiter back. She apologized and said Encore was no longer hiring due to freeze.
    That was December 6, 2011. No further word since.
    What a waste but in this industry it is a risk for any EMR type positions.
    Still a very positive but hard working IV process.

Worked for Encore Health Resources? Contribute to the Community!