Encore Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encore

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

initial contact was from a HR through email. She asked me to finish an online assessment and then an HR manager give me a phone interview, going through a short business case. One week later, I received an email from HR and she wanna schedule a time for onsite.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

interviewed at Encore (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

7 month process.....3 phone interviews & then finally an interview in Houston. Hired 4 months later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine, easy.

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Encore (El Segundo, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Came upon the position through a random email from a recruiter. Scheduled an interview with the department director. First did a very brief 1:1 interview with the director of the department and then went into a 30-45 minute group interview that included the director, a marketing manager and an operations director. The questions that were asked were pretty standard; nothing off-the-wall. My advice for people interviewing with this group would be to focus on your analytical abilities and highlight them with your creative aptitude. The people I met were all extremely nice and easy to talk to. The office seemed very quite. Mostly casual feel.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions that I found to be difficult.   1 Answer

I declined the offer, not due to any problems I had with the position or the company, but simply because I received a better offer at the same time. Had I not received a better offer from another company, I almost certainly would have been excited to work at Encore.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Encore (El Segundo, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a conversational style interview. They asked how my experience would contribuite to the job at hand and eventhough I was PERFECTLY suited for the job (recruiter thought so too) the interview style was to doubt it and have me defend it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job and how will you contribute based on your past experience.   Answer Question