Encore Online Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Encore in July 2010.

Came upon the position through a random email from a recruiter. Scheduled an interview with the department director. First did a very brief 1:1 interview with the director of the department and then went into a 30-45 minute group interview that included the director, a marketing manager and an operations director. The questions that were asked were pretty standard; nothing off-the-wall. My advice for people interviewing with this group would be to focus on your analytical abilities and highlight them with your creative aptitude.
The people I met were all extremely nice and easy to talk to. The office seemed very quite. Mostly casual feel.

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any questions that I found to be difficult.   View Answer

I declined the offer, not due to any problems I had with the position or the company, but simply because I received a better offer at the same time. Had I not received a better offer from another company, I almost certainly would have been excited to work at Encore.

Worked for Encore? Contribute to the Community!