Endeavor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Endeavor in April 2012.

I was invited to go for an interview via e-mail with the Marketing/Communications Department. They wanted me to come in 3 hours after they sent the e-mail to me.

I spent much time researching the company as much as I could before I was going to be interviewed.

I met with the Senior Vice President of the organization and a Communications Employee.

They spent time explaining what the internship would consist of and what I could do to partake and benefit the organization. Much of the things that they explained were in regards to benefiting their events (ISP) and helping out with the website.

The interviewers explained much about how the company functions and what they do, they then asked if I had any questions.

They let me know that they were "very interested" at the end of the interview and that they would keep in contact with me.

I sent my thank you letter on a Friday (same day I went in for an interview) and received word on a Monday that I would be accepted as an intern.

Interview Questions