Endeavor

7 candidate interviews

Research and Consulting Intern With Endeavor Insight Team Interview

Research and Consulting Intern With Endeavor Insight Team

Interviewed at Endeavor

Interview Details – Two rounds of phone interview. The questions are straightforward. They care about why you want to work for Endeavor very much. Make sure you have great questions to ask. I heard they select a very slim of candidates for first round interviews, so make sure your resume looks good:)

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Endeavor

Interview Details – Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Question – Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern Interview

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.

Interview Details – Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Question – General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question

Analyst, Insight (Internship) Interview

Analyst, Insight (Internship)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Endeavor in March 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds, both over phone. 1st round is a screening call with a manager. Be prepared for normal behavioral questions and articulate why you want to work at Endeavor. Projects may vary by year, so manager will likely discuss some generics about the project you'll be working on to gauge your interest and fit/qualifications. 2nd round discusses project in more detail. You should also be prepared to articulate what exactly Endeavor does.

Interview Question – Tell me what Endeavor does   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Endeavor in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was invited to go for an interview via e-mail with the Marketing/Communications Department. They wanted me to come in 3 hours after they sent the e-mail to me.

I spent much time researching the company as much as I could before I was going to be interviewed.

I met with the Senior Vice President of the organization and a Communications Employee.

They spent time explaining what the internship would consist of and what I could do to partake and benefit the organization. Much of the things that they explained were in regards to benefiting their events (ISP) and helping out with the website.

The interviewers explained much about how the company functions and what they do, they then asked if I had any questions.

They let me know that they were "very interested" at the end of the interview and that they would keep in contact with me.

I sent my thank you letter on a Friday (same day I went in for an interview) and received word on a Monday that I would be accepted as an intern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Unpaid

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Endeavor in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process for 2012 summer positions was relatively straightforward - after an initial cover letter/resume drop, I was contacted for a first-round, and then second-round, phone interview. The first was more behavioral, the second more focused on how my skills might match current projects the team had scheduled for the summer months. My recommendation is to make sure your resume stands out; I found out later that they select a very slim margin of applicants to interview, so that first jump is steep.

Interview Question – There were no unfair or unnecessarily complicated questions. I think that you should be prepared to explain why you have a genuine passion for the type of work that Endeavor does, and be ready to show that your skill set could be applied effectively to their projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given the offer at the end of the second-round interview, and told that I could have up to a week to commit.

Princeton In Latin America Fellow Interview

Princeton In Latin America Fellow
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Endeavor in May 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very easy for me. I had to prove I write well, communicate well. I didn't even have to speak Spanish as well before arrival.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is my first job, so no negotiation took place.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Endeavor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endeavor interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Endeavor employees and interview candidates.