Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Endeavor
- Summer Intern (2)
- Associate (2)
- Intern (2)
- Account Manager (1)
- Princeton In Latin America Fellow (1)
- Research and Consulting Intern With Endeavor Insight Team (1)
- Analyst, Insight (Internship) (1)
- Endeavor Insight Summer Intern (1)
- Endeavor Insight (1)
- ESG (1)
Summer Intern Interview
Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.
- Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Endeavor
Summer Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in March 2012.
The interview process for 2012 summer positions was relatively straightforward - after an initial cover letter/resume drop, I was contacted for a first-round, and then second-round, phone interview. The first was more behavioral, the second more focused on how my skills might match current projects the team had scheduled for the summer months. My recommendation is to make sure your resume stands out; I found out later that they select a very slim margin of applicants to interview, so that first jump is steep.
- There were no unfair or unnecessarily complicated questions. I think that you should be prepared to explain why you have a genuine passion for the type of work that Endeavor does, and be ready to show that your skill set could be applied effectively to their projects. Answer Question
I was given the offer at the end of the second-round interview, and told that I could have up to a week to commit.