Endeavor

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Endeavor

Interview Details – Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Question – Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Summer Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Endeavor in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process for 2012 summer positions was relatively straightforward - after an initial cover letter/resume drop, I was contacted for a first-round, and then second-round, phone interview. The first was more behavioral, the second more focused on how my skills might match current projects the team had scheduled for the summer months. My recommendation is to make sure your resume stands out; I found out later that they select a very slim margin of applicants to interview, so that first jump is steep.

Interview Question – There were no unfair or unnecessarily complicated questions. I think that you should be prepared to explain why you have a genuine passion for the type of work that Endeavor does, and be ready to show that your skill set could be applied effectively to their projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given the offer at the end of the second-round interview, and told that I could have up to a week to commit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Endeavor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endeavor Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Endeavor employees and interview candidates.