Endeavour Africa Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Business Manager - SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Endeavour Africa in November 2011.

1. The interview process started with filling up the descriptive information regarding the current profession and future goals

2. Followed by the consultant interviewing the basic information and scanning the expertise

3. The short listing was done

4. Then came the round for first personal interview conducted by the HR Manager

5. Getting through that came the final day - interview with the MD

Advice:
    1. Stay Calm
    2. Highlight your strengths
    3. Be true to what you can achieve and how you can benefit the organisation.

Interview Questions
    • How will you boost the sales in-case you are not provided any team member???   View Answers (2)

I rejected the offer because they were offering less than what I was expecting and it was not making any sense for me to join at the same salary a new organisation as an expatriate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Endeavour Africa

Worked for Endeavour Africa? Contribute to the Community!