Endeca Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Cambridge, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Endeca Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very casual interview. I was interviewd by the Enterprise Architect, Enterprise director and a Business Analyst. WOrk culture seemed very casual. The questions were completely based on the Resume and previous experience. They asked questions about why i applied to Endeca. The director asked me to explain the SDLC and walkthrough all stages.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Software QA Engineer
Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Endeca Technologies in January 2007.

Interview Details – It seemed like an interesting startup. I was surprised, however, to be interviewed by employees with so little experience. One of my interviewers had started 6 weeks prior to the interview! They handled the intervewi very professionally- took me out to lunch, covered my hotel expenses, etc. The culture seemed casual (in a good way), and people seemed happy to work there.

Interview Question – How would you test an elevator to ensure it is working properly?   View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Endeca Technologies in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who worked with the company previously. I was an independent contractor focusing mainly on their competition's product. I was formerly a Sales Engineer with one of their competitors so I thought that this would be a perfect match! I came into the office first and met with three key people. A Technical Manger, a Technical VP and a Sales VP. Very courteous and we hit it off well. This was followed by a phone interview with who would become my direct manager. Then finally there was a presentation before all of the above.

They felt the presentation was not as good as they hoped and went with someone more experienced. No hard feelings!

Interview Question – Why did you leave current/former job?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Endeca Technologies in February 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face with Branch Manager, then follow up with the Region Manager

Interview Question – Matching W2 with Past Sales performance   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Endeca Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endeca Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Endeca Technologies employees and interview candidates.