Endicia Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

3.2

Field Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Endicia.

Fairly long interview process, interviewing with 4 different people, allowing with a technical test. STAR questions were not asked, instead focusing more on the correlation of previous experience to the specifics of the job expectations. The process was very quick and efficient in terms of communication and movement into the next step of their process. Culture felt welcome and warm. Offered the job right after the last interview

Offered more than my expectation, did not negotiate

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endicia in October 2012.

Interviewed by departments management and staff and well as senor members of dept. Second part of interview was for technical proficiencies by senior technical members of dept. I was asked to write some SQL code on black board to test SQL knowledge. Was asked what my responses would be some scenarios involving customers. not terribly difficult interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to write one sentence on why I wanted the job. Not difficult but unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation , their pay was inline with what I wanted.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Endicia in September 2011.

First received telephone interview from out of the state. Then another from the call center manager. Then scheduled an in person interview a week later. They asked for a power point presentation as well. I was called and asked to reschedule to a month later. Then a 4 hour interview session started in a conference room. First I was asked into the room by a vice president and asked why I want to leave my current job, then there is a 3 hour session with the managers and a 1 hour session with other employees.

Regional Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Endicia in October 2011.

the interview process was pretty long and involved with a total of 6 interviews. The final interview included a presentation in CA for multiple people. I was told I did great on the presentation, and looked like a great fit for the opportunity. After multiple attempts to follow up (still waiting for reimbursement of expenses for the trip to CA from NY) I finally received an email indicating corp changes....shock....the opportunity re-appeared on the web.