Endicia

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Sales Representative Interview

Field Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Endicia.

Interview Details – Fairly long interview process, interviewing with 4 different people, allowing with a technical test. STAR questions were not asked, instead focusing more on the correlation of previous experience to the specifics of the job expectations. The process was very quick and efficient in terms of communication and movement into the next step of their process. Culture felt welcome and warm. Offered the job right after the last interview

Negotiation Details – Offered more than my expectation, did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Sales Representative Interview

Regional Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Endicia in October 2011.

Interview Details – the interview process was pretty long and involved with a total of 6 interviews. The final interview included a presentation in CA for multiple people. I was told I did great on the presentation, and looked like a great fit for the opportunity. After multiple attempts to follow up (still waiting for reimbursement of expenses for the trip to CA from NY) I finally received an email indicating corp changes....shock....the opportunity re-appeared on the web.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for Endicia?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Endicia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endicia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Endicia employees and interview candidates.