Endologix Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager, brought onsite for a round of interviews with key professionals that I would be supporting as well as immediate team members. The asked in-depth behavioral as well as relevant skills and experience questions. The day and team were well organized. I was also provided a facility tour.

Complaint Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The in-person interview occurred shortly after my phone screen. The entire process was well organized. Met with several people. Not too long. The discussions with each interviewer offered a different perspective of how the job would relate to their position. All out-of-pocket expenses were reimbursed in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• Of all the jobs you've ever had, what was the best thing about it?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Endologix in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was with VP, Manager, and multiple associates I would work with.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicts with other associates   1 Answer