Endurance International Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.6

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and had a straightforward screening call. Phone interview with hiring managet about the role and my experience. On site interview shortly after that. Did a few exercises based on the role requirements. They were not a template aptitude test. Very nice and smart people. Collaborative environment. Hope to get an offer.

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Endurance International Group.

Interview

Got a phone call from two managers. The call was very easy and only lasted about 15 minutes. The questions asked were more about my personal character than knowledge or skill. I had to pass a typing test, but 45 words per minute is pretty easy. One of the easiest interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Endurance International Group in March 2015.

Interview

Everyone was extremely friendly and personable. The process consisted of 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews, and included providing writing samples. It sounds like there is room for growth within the company as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve ROI, give specific examples? If a campaign was not working what steps would you take? How would you reach the target audience? Describe your experience with domain name management. What is your experience with WordPress?   Answer Question

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Endurance International Group (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The initial interview was with an HR representative. She made it sound like I had a really good shot at getting a face to face interview. The interview itself was the traditional, Godzilla type interview. What I didn't understand is why an HR person would ask a very job specific question. Several hours after the interview I received an email stating that I didn't have the required skills for the position. So my question is: Why did you contact me in the first place?

Interview Questions

• Explain a DDOS attack. Since I hate acronyms I didn't know what it meant. I looked it up and realized I knew the answer, but the interview was already over.   1 Answer

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endurance International Group (Orem, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online by submitting resume via email. Met with supervisor and discussed job duties and benefits. The department director and a manager were present and were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endurance International Group (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

This interview was for a Trainer at HostGator, which is part of their group. 2 interviews. First was phone interview to get to know you. Second was a presentation interview and panel interview. Typical for a trainer role. The presentation piece I thought I was prepared for I think I was not. I didn't do well as I would hope, but again, it was teaching to a group of people who train regularly and really who know the ins and outs of what a domain is, and I thought I knew, turns out not enough. The office itself is a work in progress. Coming from a large company to them was a bit suprising, and possibly a bit more funds should go into appearance. But that would not have affected my decision if I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, the presentation is explaining what a domain is. This is what they do, you have to know it in and out or your not going to do well.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then technical interview, then final interview.

Interview Questions

• Find the number missing in the array   1 Answer

Technical Support Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Was referred. Took an online aptitude test, went in for the interview a week later. It's been 4 days since the interview, I have not been contacted yet.

Interview Questions

• What trait do you have, that you would like to change?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Endurance International Group (Englewood, CO).

Interview

The Endurance International Group specializes in M&A in order to "innovate through acquisition" I was hired by one of the organizations acquired by EIG when I originally began working for the organization. As such, I was interviewed by my controlling company. After EIG announced their acquisition, the staff was retained and positive staff changes were made. Consider this if EIG approaches your organization and brings you into the fold. EIG does eliminate redundancies within their organization and support representative roles are liable to be eliminated during an M&A in favor of their larger hosts. Entry-level employees do not generally have to re-interview for their jobs during an M&A, and many employees receive their offer letters same day. EIG has yet, in my experience, to attempt a leveraged buyout of an org but as it grows in size this may become more attractive tot heir style. Senior level managers are liable to be displaced if there is no immediate coalescence with the senior org. EIG prides itself as a technical establishment. Prepare for open-ended, near-arbitrary questions that search for traits in lieu of skills. If you are seeking direct-to-hire roles within EIG, your hiring process will approach the philosophy "Let's meet this person. Let's see what makes him tick, and ask questions in a way that if we don't hire him, we'll at least have learned something new about our industry." Go with stories, don't speak in the abstract. Most importantly, know that there are many confederated brands within EIG. Your interview experience WILL differ from other interview reports here; each brand holds its own practices and hiring decisions. If you're interviewing in Colorado, you're going to have a good interview experience as they do peer panels and the director often sits into the interview processes. If you're interviewing for SEO/marketing solutions within Tempe, AZ, you're going to have a good experience. Other locations tend to be much more systematic in their process due to the size of their on-boarding operations and you should prepare for this experience.

Interview Questions

• In Colorado and Tempe, there will likely be a silicon valley-style silly logic question. “How many barbers are there in Chicago?” “How many piano tuners are there in New York?” “How many boxes of breakfast cereal are sold in the U.S. each year?” “How many golf balls will fit inside a Boeing 747?”   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will have a difficult time negotiating wages for entry level positions, regardless of your experience. Upper-level organizations generally have a 10% curve and more slack in the event that your role is a unique or clinch role.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Took a test online in 2013. Came into office for a quick interview. Just looked over my resume. Very informal. I met my future boss. At the time they seemed to be in expansion mode.