Endurance Specialty Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Endurance Specialty

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty (Purchase, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informative. The internship program was wholly and properly described and explained. The interviewer was very kind and nice. It was a great experience. The questions stay close to my resume. Knowledge about the company is required for the interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely friendly. She conducted the interview by phone and then I went in for another round of interviews. Questions were relatively easy just asking me to talk about my resume and what I knew about the insurance industry.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty.

Interview

Entire process took around 3-4 weeks. The interview was very conversational and they asked questioned based on my resume. I met with two people and the interviews lasted around 30-40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences How experiences can apply to position at Endurance? If you don't know the answer to a question, how do you go about finding the answer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

applied online. had phone interview which was pretty simple. contacted a few weeks later (they apologized for the delay and said they were a bit slow this year) offering me an interview. met with 6 people. mostly just walked through the resume, asking me some questions, and asking for my questions.

Interview Questions

• what did you learn today from this process? (that was a hard one!) explain a mathematical concept to me?   Answer Question

Process Improvement Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for this job through linkedin . I got a email from the HR after two days of applying . Since this was intern position . I think my resume was screened first then i had a interview asking for questions directly related to the position . She informed me during the interview that i will know within a week if i got selected for the position or not .

Interview Questions

• 1)How would you relate yourself to this position ? 2) What motivated you to become industrial Engineer? 3) Questions related to my projects in resume how i could relate this to the position i am applying   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview for the internship position was pretty straight forward. Most of the time was spent walking through the resume and then about general interest in the industry

Interview Questions

• Which style of work best fits yourself: individual or team-orientated   Answer Question