Enel Green Power

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enel Green Power

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enel Green Power in June 2011.

I applied for this position online. I was contacted by email and invited for a phone interview. I replied to the email with times that I was available, but the HR representative never returned my message. I followed-up a few times by email and phone over the next month, but never heard from them again. This type of behavior is unprofessional and is part of what people despise about the HR world. It's unfortunate and I hope the company sees this review and improves their internal processes.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enel Green Power in February 2010.

Two phone interviews one by HR and one by the Corporate hiring manager. Good process and great people. Would have loved to heve gotten a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Safety Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enel Green Power in February 2012.

My interactions with the corporate recruiter were unprofessional, to say the least. Call backs were slow and she didnt seem to have a good knowledge of the position or the company. My research on the company had me very interested but I was turned off by the interactions.

Interview Questions
    • No real questions. She went through my resume and had me confirm that I did the duties listed but didnt really ask about the activity.   View Answer