Enel Green Power Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enel Green Power

Contracting Manager L Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enel Green Power (Andover, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very efficient. I met with as many people as they could squeeze into one day. Each person I met with was pertinent to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Example of action items on my resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The initial offer was in link with the market.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Enel Green Power (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I was contacted by email and invited for a phone interview. I replied to the email with times that I was available, but the HR representative never returned my message. I followed-up a few times by email and phone over the next month, but never heard from them again. This type of behavior is unprofessional and is part of what people despise about the HR world. It's unfortunate and I hope the company sees this review and improves their internal processes.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enel Green Power (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Two phone interviews one by HR and one by the Corporate hiring manager. Good process and great people. Would have loved to heve gotten a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Safety Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enel Green Power in February 2012.

Interview

My interactions with the corporate recruiter were unprofessional, to say the least. Call backs were slow and she didnt seem to have a good knowledge of the position or the company. My research on the company had me very interested but I was turned off by the interactions.

Interview Questions

• No real questions. She went through my resume and had me confirm that I did the duties listed but didnt really ask about the activity.   1 Answer