Enel North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enel North America in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online. I was contacted by email and invited for a phone interview. I replied to the email with times that I was available, but the HR representative never returned my message. I followed-up a few times by email and phone over the next month, but never heard from them again. This type of behavior is unprofessional and is part of what people despise about the HR world. It's unfortunate and I hope the company sees this review and improves their internal processes.

Controller Interview

Controller
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Enel North America in February 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews one by HR and one by the Corporate hiring manager. Good process and great people. Would have loved to heve gotten a face to face interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Safety Interview

Safety

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enel North America in February 2012.

Interview Details – My interactions with the corporate recruiter were unprofessional, to say the least. Call backs were slow and she didnt seem to have a good knowledge of the position or the company. My research on the company had me very interested but I was turned off by the interactions.

Interview Question – No real questions. She went through my resume and had me confirm that I did the duties listed but didnt really ask about the activity.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Enel North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enel North America interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enel North America employees and interview candidates.