Interviews for Top Jobs at EnerDel

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EnerDel (Noblesville, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

So I asked to use the bathroom but I am not sure one gentlemen understood my request and had to hold to the end of the interview where I had a bathroom emergency They didn't offer me any coffee or water before the interview, not hospitable. There were about 10 different people coming and going in the room asking a lot of questions They did not explain the job duties or description of the work to be done during the interview or allow me time to ask They did not offer a tour of the building/facility I would have liked to been given scheduled time to ask my own questions Engineers/managers were scheduled for other meetings, coming and going They asked me to present on the white board basic 101 electrical engineering principles even though I have a master's degree I had to end the interview after an hour and a half because of a bathroom emergency (that could have been taken care of beforehand)

Interview Questions