EnerNOC

www.enernoc.com
  www.enernoc.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at EnerNOC in August 2011.

After an inital screen by the HR, I had another phone interview with a group member. And then came the face to face interview which was conducted in half hour slots. The group that interviewed me primarily consisted of end users and technology personnel. The interview was a mix of behavioural and technical questions. It was constantly reiterated to me that interview's purpose was for me to gather information about the culture and position with the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Write a method to effectively solve a mathematical problem given a few rules?   Answer Question
  • Object oriented design of a system followed by relation representation of it's data within a DB   Answer Question
  • Would you like to be a top programmer in a small company than an average programmer in big company and why?   Answer Question
  • What makes you unique from others? And how you can apply your skills within the company?   Answer Question