EnerNOC

EnerNOC Energy Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Energy Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EnerNOC.

There was an initial phone interview with an HR rep that was pretty standard questions. From there I was placed with another phone interview from an engineer at the actually site I was applying to, he talked about the job a bit more and asked questions more related towards that. From there there was an hour excel test that really tests you for some of the more detail aspects of excel. Then after feeling pretty confident on all three of those aspects I was told that the were going to internally fill the position.

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EnerNOC.

was a two interview process and a test. First interview was an HR personnel which was very pleasant. The second was with a manager asking some technical questions which were very fair. He was also very informative about the position.

Interview Questions
    • explain how would you handle a critical situation during field work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online – interviewed at EnerNOC in February 2012.

Phone interview from HR following with a Phone interview with the branch Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at EnerNOC in August 2010.

Group interview with work relevant questions, personal interview, one-on-one interview, and a computer based test after this. Essay based written questions as well. All relevant to the job. Challenging but fair. Be skilled at Microsoft Excel as it is important to the work of the company and to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you have addressed a challenging problem in the past.   Answer Question

Energy Engineer Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EnerNOC in March 2010.

I appllied online and got an email from hr. they called onsite for an interview and a test. it was around 2 hour. it consisted of excel/word test, conceptual question and briefing of company offer and benifits. I appllied online and got an email from hr. they called onsite for an interview and a test. it was around 2 hour. it consisted of excel/word test, conceptual question and briefing of company offer and benifits. I appllied online and got an email from hr. they called onsite for an interview and a test. it was around 2 hour. it consisted of excel/word test, conceptual question and briefing of company offer and benifits