EnerNOC

www.enernoc.com

EnerNOC Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EnerNOC in October 2010.

Very thorough process providing opportunity to discuss the skills and experience that I brought to the job and the opportunity to really understand the expectations of the company.

Reasonable and fair

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EnerNOC in January 2010.

Most of the people at EnerNOC are hired through current employees. My experience was very strange. I met with four people one day and was invited back to meet two more. I spent the better half of a day and a half interviewing. The strange part was that soon after I was hired, four of the six people, including my direct boss, had been fired or left on their own.

Interview Questions
    • None really stand out. Questioning was very thorough. Do your company research and you should be fine.   Answer Question
    I received a very low offer, very different than the ballpark that my future co-worker hinted at. I asked for much more and was able to get them up to at least a livable wage. I was willing to take less because I was convinced (wrongly) that the company was on the move and growing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EnerNOC in March 2008.

Circular interview that takes 4 hours to complete. Very repetitive after the first two groups interview you.

Laborious.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EnerNOC in October 2011.

No initial outreach from a recruiter
    Several people did not show up to conduct interviews
    Noone escorted me out of the interview sessions
    No follow-up received
    Thinly veiled animosity from several interviewers-shocking behavior
    Behavioral interview style

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encouraged a difficult employee to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you advocated on behalf of the team.   Answer Question